Study Architecture at UL
Updated (March 2021)
- Central Applications Office (CAO) School Leaving Certificate Applicants should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline).
Note: Due to Coronavirus control measures the submission of a portfolio by CAO Leaving Certificate applicants is not required for entry to Academic Year 2021/22
- Central Applications Office (CAO) Mature Candidates should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline), submit portfolio & statement to SAUL and are invited for interview (please read the documents linked below, and see the undergraduate application page for more details)
- Transfer Applicants should apply to UL Admissions directly. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1st July 2020. Further details can be obtained from Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants may be invited for interview and must bring portfolio to the interview.
CAO Code: LM099.
CAO Minimum Entry: Points 2020: 498.
Course Length: 5 years
Please download the next PDF documents for more information:
- SAUL Portfolio & Statement Guidelines March 2021 (PDF)
- Information for Mature Applicants (PDF)
- Information for Transfer Applicants (version Mar 2021) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated: March 2021) (PDF)
UL Admissions Office Contact Details
Tel: 00 353 61 202015