Study Architecture at UL
Updated (October 2021)
- Central Applications Office (CAO) School Leaving Certificate Applicants should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline).
- Central Applications Office (CAO) Mature Candidates should apply through the regular application process (CAO deadline), and will be invited for interview (please read the documents linked below, and see the undergraduate application page for more details)
- Transfer Applicants should apply to UL Admissions directly. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1st July 2022. Further details can be obtained from Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants will be invited for interview and will be required to bring material that will support their application to that interview.
CAO Code: LM099.
CAO Minimum Entry: Points 2021: 520.
Course Length: 5 years
Please download the next PDF documents for more information:
- Information for Mature Applicants (PDF)
- Information for Transfer Applicants (updated: Oct 2021) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated: Oct 2021) (PDF)
UL Admissions Office Contact Details
Tel: 00 353 61 202015