Study Architecture at UL
Updated (August 2023)
- Central Applications Office (CAO) School Leaving Certificate Applicants should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline).
- Central Applications Office (CAO) Mature Candidates should apply through the regular application process (CAO deadline), and will be invited for interview (please read the documents linked below, and see the undergraduate application page for more details)
- Transfer Applicants should apply to UL Admissions directly. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1st July 2023. Further details can be obtained from Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants will be invited for interview and will be required to bring material that will support their application to that interview.
CAO Code: LM099.
Course Length: 5 years.
CAO Minimum Entry: Points 2022: 532*
* Not all on this points score were offered places.
Please download the next PDF documents for more information:
- Information for Mature Applicants (PDF)
- Information for Transfer Applicants (updated: Sept 2022) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated: Sept 2022) (PDF)
ACADEMIC REGISTRY CONTACT DETAILS
Contact Academic Registry for undergraduate CAO application queries (Leaving Cert & Mature applicants)